MAX BODY MATTRESS – XL SUPPORT FOR ROBUST PEOPLE
Max Body Mattress a perfect solution for people with robust stature.
It provides the firmness and comfort necessary to support the weight of the user, without deforming the mattress in the most pressurized areas.
Extra Support System (ESS) gives greater firmness to the structure, since it reinforces the Conventional Spring system, with a greater number of smaller diameter springs. The interior structure is also strengthened with extra-resistant felt and lateral reinforcements.
The fabric is resistant and has antibacterial characteristics. Max-Body is composed by high density polyurethane, with Posturepedic System technology, for a very precise support.
Great ventilation. Allows constant air circulation inside.
Heavier people who enjoy high levels of firmness.
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of them properly:
- Your mattress should aerate constantly, to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
- To clean your mattress, use only a damp cloth.
- It’s recommended to use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
- For proper maintenance, the mattress should be turned and rotated once a month to preserve possible decreases from the layers of comfort, thereby ensuring greater durability.
- Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
- Mattresses must be positioned on a firm, good conditioned base.
- Make sure your mattress is fully supported on your bedbase.
- Don’t walk or jump on the mattress, this can deform the internal structure.
- Don’t place heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your product.
- During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
- The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight, this can damage the fabric and fillers.