INTENSE MATTRESS – LIVE INTENSELY
Differentiated sides thus personalizing the comfort level.
On one of the sides it has a highly firm system. The other side has memory foam of the latest generation, with Memobody, to give you greater comfort.
The inner core absorbs the movements of the user. It is composed by anti-allergic HR polyurethane, with Healthy HR technology. It has great resilience and elasticity to maintain a proper alignment of the spine.
Breathable Polyurethane HR, allowing air permeability. Superior hygiene features of the memory foam and stretch fabric.
Those who like to vary the level of comfort and enjoy a higher level of firmness.
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of them properly:
1. Your mattress should aerate constantly, to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
2. To clean your mattress, use only a damp cloth.
3. It’s recommended to use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
4. For proper maintenance, the mattress should be turned and rotated once a month to preserve possible decreases from the layers of comfort, thereby ensuring greater durability.
5. Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
6. Mattresses must be positioned on a firm, good conditioned base.
7. Make sure your mattress is fully supported on your bedbase.
8. Don’t walk or jump on the mattress, this can deform the internal structure.
9. Don’t place heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your product.
10. During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
11. The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight, this can damage the fabric and fillers.