GOLD FASHION MATTRESS – ABSOLUTE COMFORT ALLIED WITH GLAMOUR
Smartcel ™ Clima offers a unique comfort. Revolutionary fibre that was conceived through the Opti-Temptechnology. Creates a microclimate ideal for rest: keeps the body warm in the Winter and Cool in the Summer.
Duo # Side System. On one of the sides it has very soft viscoelastic, with Memobody technology. On the other side it possesses an exceptional evolution of latex, the clima latex wave, which has 5 comfort zones, it is antibacterial and flexible. Provides a fantastic sense of freshness.
Core of breathable Polyurethane HR, with Healthy HR technology. Possesses great resilience and elasticity. Incorporates profiled cuts that give greater support to the heavier areas of the body, avoiding bad postures.
Removable Pockets (interior and exterior). Strip in 3D Fabric: optimizes the air circulation inside the mattress, preventing the appearance of moisture.
Those who enjoy balanced temperatures. The shoulders and the hips adapt proportionally on the mattress, leaving the spine aligned.
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of them properly:
1. Your mattress should aerate constantly, to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
2. To clean your mattress, use only a damp cloth.
3. It’s recommended to use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
4. For proper maintenance, the mattress should be turned and rotated once a month to preserve possible decreases from the layers of comfort, thereby ensuring greater durability.
5. Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
6. Mattresses must be positioned on a firm, good conditioned base.
7. Make sure your mattress is fully supported on your bedbase.
8. Don’t walk or jump on the mattress, this can deform the internal structure.
9. Don’t place heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your product.
10. During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
11. The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight, this can damage the fabric and fillers.