GOLD FASHION MATTRESS – ABSOLUTE COMFORT ALLIED WITH GLAMOUR
Gold Fashion Mattress offers a unique comfort. Revolutionary fibre that was conceived through the Opti-Temp technology. Creates a micro climate ideal for rest: keeps the body warm in the Winter and Cool in the Summer.
Duo # Side System. On one of the sides it has very soft visco elastic, with Memo body technology. On the other side it possesses an exceptional evolution of latex, the clima latex wave, which has 5 comfort zones, it is antibacterial and flexible. Provides a fantastic sense of freshness.
Core of breathable Polyurethane HR, with Healthy HR technology. Possesses great resilience and elasticity. Incorporates profiled cuts that give greater support to the heavier areas of the body, avoiding bad postures.
Removable Pockets (interior and exterior). Strip in 3D Fabric: optimizes the air circulation inside the mattress, preventing the appearance of moisture.
Those who enjoy balanced temperatures. The shoulders and the hips adapt proportionally on the mattress, leaving the spine aligned.
Caring for your Gold Fashion Mattress
Your mattress is one of the most used items in your life and has the possibility to make a really positive influence on your quality of life. As such, you need to take care of your mattress in order to get the very best results from it’s use.
- Your mattress should aerate constantly to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
- Clean your mattress using only a damp cloth.
- Use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
- Turn and rotate your mattress once a month to ensure greater durability.
- Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
- Position your mattress on a firm base that is in good condition.
- Make sure that your bed base fully supports / is the correct size to support your mattress.
- Avoid walking or jumping on your mattress as this can deform the internal structure.
- Avoid placing heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your mattress.
- During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
- The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight as this can damage the fabric and fillers.