FEEL MATTRESS – THE BENEFITS OF SOYA
Ecological designed mattress based on soya.
The fabric is bio-ecological and has natural soya thread. It appears very smooth and resists to bacterial growth, also having an anti-static effect.
Breathable core in polyurethane HR of soya, with Healthy HR technology. Contains profiled cuts with different comfort zones for ergonomic support, especially in the shoulders and hips area.
Incorporates viscoelastic of the latest generation, Memobody, which slowly absorbs your weight, for a relaxing effect. Suppresses the tension points, through the anti-bedsores effect, making blood circulation and breathing more fluid.
Removable pockets (interior and exterior). Strip in 3D Fabric: optimizes air circulation inside.
Possibility of placing on articulated mattress frame.
Soya lovers. We recommend Feel for people with less mobility.
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of them properly:
1. Your mattress should aerate constantly, to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
2. To clean your mattress, use only a damp cloth.
3. It’s recommended to use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
4. For proper maintenance, the mattress should be turned and rotated once a month to preserve possible decreases from the layers of comfort, thereby ensuring greater durability.
5. Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
6. Mattresses must be positioned on a firm, good conditioned base.
7. Make sure your mattress is fully supported on your bedbase.
8. Don’t walk or jump on the mattress, this can deform the internal structure.
9. Don’t place heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your product.
10. During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
11. The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight, this can damage the fabric and fillers.