Exclusive Mattress offers innovation: Spacer is the new generation of 3D extra-breathable fabrics. This is a unique fabric, extremely comfortable and flexible structure with independent. It has a greater number of springs, so that all parts of the body are supported. Distributes the weight evenly for a healthy and quiet rest.
It incorporates the smoothness of memory foam, with Memobody technology.
Spacer revolutionizes the hygiene of the mattress. Quickly eliminates moisture and allows greater ventilation, creating a fresh and pleasant environment.
Those who seek to control the temperature and excessive sweating. It is recommended for couples with different weights.
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of it properly:
Caring for your Seduction Mattress
Your mattress is one of the most used items in your life and has the possibility to make a really positive influence on your quality of life. As such, you need to take care of your mattress in order to get the very best results from it’s use.
- Your mattress should aerate constantly to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
- Clean your mattress using only a damp cloth.
- Use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
- Turn and rotate your mattress once a month to ensure greater durability.
- Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
- Position your mattress on a firm base that is in good condition.
- Make sure that your bed base fully supports / is the correct size to support your mattress.
- Avoid walking or jumping on your mattress as this can deform the internal structure.
- Avoid placing heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your mattress.
- During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
- The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight as this can damage the fabric and fillers.