ESSENCE MATTRESS – THE ESSENCE OF NATURE
The best of nature: soya and aloe vera.
The aloesoya fabric gives it an extraordinary smoothness. Has an anti-static effect, it is anti-allergic and contains, through the aloe vera, bio-active and regenerating substances.
Natural latex +Fresh, for a more hygienic comfort.
Conventional Spring system, the biconical springs are surrounded by a technical ring for greater stability and the sides of the structure are reinforced.
Great ventilation. The Conventional Spring system allows constant air circulation inside the mattress.
Aloe vera is the plant of nature that helps you fall asleep. Facilitates the exchange of oxygen in the blood and possesses balsamic properties, relaxing the body and the mind.
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of them properly:
1. Your mattress should aerate constantly, to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
2. To clean your mattress, use only a damp cloth.
3. It’s recommended to use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
4. For proper maintenance, the mattress should be turned and rotated once a month to preserve possible decreases from the layers of comfort, thereby ensuring greater durability.
5. Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
6. Mattresses must be positioned on a firm, good conditioned base.
7. Make sure your mattress is fully supported on your bedbase.
8. Don’t walk or jump on the mattress, this can deform the internal structure.
9. Don’t place heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your product.
10. During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
11. The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight, this can damage the fabric and fillers.