ENERGY MATTRESS FOR REVITALIZING REST
Energetic rest through the incorporation of anti-allergic polyurethane of medium/high density, with Posturepedic System technology. It stimulates the user’s lower back, so that he/she may enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Conventional Spring system. The biconical springs are protected by a technical ring, for greater stability. The sides of the structure are reinforced for greater consistency.
Excellent ventilation, creating a healthy environment to rest. Allows constant air circulation inside.
If you like to sleep on your back, we recommend a firm mattresses like Energy.
Height: 23 cm
- Öko-Tex Standard 100
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of them properly:
1. Your mattress should aerate constantly, to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
2. To clean your mattress, use only a damp cloth.
3. It’s recommended to use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
4. For proper maintenance, the mattress should be turned and rotated once a month to preserve possible decreases from the layers of comfort, thereby ensuring greater durability.
5. Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
6. Mattresses must be positioned on a firm, good conditioned base.
7. Make sure your mattress is fully supported on your bedbase.
8. Don’t walk or jump on the mattress, this can deform the internal structure.
9. Don’t place heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your product.
10. During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
11. The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight, this can damage the fabric and fillers.