The Classic Mattress is a conventional mattress with a depth of 21cm which provides a firm rest.
Anti-allergic polyurethane with a uniform cell structure is designed to support and stimulate your lower back.
The interior structure of the mattress is made with a conventional spring system that is protected by a technician ring for greater stability.
The sides of the mattress are reinforced and help to deliver a positive feel.
The Classic Mattress uses a multi-valve ventilation system to allow constant air circulation which in turn helps to keep the mattress fresh and dry.
Öko-Tex Standard 100
Caring for your Classic Mattress
Your mattress is one of the most used items in your life and has the possibility to make a really positive influence on your quality of life. As such, you need to take care of your mattress in order to get the very best results from it’s use.
- Your mattress should aerate constantly to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
- Clean your mattress using only a damp cloth.
- Use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
- Turn and rotate your mattress once a month to ensure greater durability.
- Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
- Position your mattress on a firm base that is in good condition.
- Make sure that your bed base fully supports / is the correct size to support your mattress.
- Avoid walking or jumping on your mattress as this can deform the internal structure.
- Avoid placing heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your mattress.
- During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
- The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight as this can damage the fabric and fillers.