The Classic Mattress is a conventional mattress with a depth of 21cm which provides a firm rest.
Anti-allergic polyurethane with a uniform cell structure is designed to support and stimulate your lower back.
The interior structure of the mattress is made with a conventional spring system that is protected by a technician ring for greater stability.
The sides of the mattress are reinforced and help to deliver a positive feel.
The Classic Mattress uses a multi-valve ventilation system to allow constant air circulation which in turn helps to keep the mattress fresh and dry.
Caring for your Classic Mattress
Your mattress is one of the most used items in your life and has the possibility to make a really positive influence on your quality of life. As such, you need to take care of your mattress in order to get the very best results from it’s use.
- Your mattress should aerate constantly to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
- Clean your mattress using only a damp cloth.
- Use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
- Turn and rotate your mattress once a month to ensure greater durability.
- Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
- Position your mattress on a firm base that is in good condition.
- Make sure that your bed base fully supports / is the correct size to support your mattress.
- Avoid walking or jumping on your mattress as this can deform the internal structure.
- Avoid placing heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your mattress.
- During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
- The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight as this can damage the fabric and fillers.