The Charm Mattress made of natural latex. This system favours internal ventilation, due to the incorporation of interconnected micro-alveolar open cells, which do not tolerate the reproduction of bacteria.Charm offers a peaceful and restoring rest, since the latex has electro biological neutrality, it has the capacity to regulate temperature and offers no tension.
Duo # Side System. Offers the possibility of resting on two distinctive sides with different levels of firmness.
Removable pockets (interior and exterior). Strip in 3D Fabric: optimizes air circulation. Natural latex: extra-breathable and antibacterial.
Articulated beds. We recommend for people who enjoy different levels of comfort, since it allows you to choose the side where you want to rest.
Your mattress is the most used item in your life and has the most influence on your quality of life…
Take care of it properly:
Caring for your Charm Mattress
Your mattress is one of the most used items in your life and has the possibility to make a really positive influence on your quality of life. As such, you need to take care of your mattress in order to get the very best results from it’s use.
- Your mattress should aerate constantly to eliminate any moisture from sweating. Aerate your mattress every morning.
- Clean your mattress using only a damp cloth.
- Use a waterproof protector to safeguard the appearance of spots.
- Turn and rotate your mattress once a month to ensure greater durability.
- Mattress with system ONE SIDE only should be rotated once a month, because they don’t need to be turned.
- Position your mattress on a firm base that is in good condition.
- Make sure that your bed base fully supports / is the correct size to support your mattress.
- Avoid walking or jumping on your mattress as this can deform the internal structure.
- Avoid placing heavy or spiked items directly on the surface of your mattress.
- During transport, installation or use must never bend the mattress or cause a strong impact with the base or mattress, to avoid distortions in its structure; this act can put in question the proper functioning of the product.
- The mattress should not be exposed to direct sunlight as this can damage the fabric and fillers.